Blog Archive

About Me

siler city, N.C., United States
well i really don't have much to say about me,i like rock , I'm vegetarian but i like sea food ,and I would like to go to college and study something that has to deal with kids or business but I'm really good learning medicine I like reading a lot (I'm so boring)but i love dancing any type of music if you would like to know more bout me just write and you would see!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

10)Posting to the accounts receivable ledger.
  1. Write the date, 3, in the Date column of the account.
  2. Write the journal page number, 21, in the Post. Ref. column of the account.
  3. Write the debit amount, $864.96, in the Debit column of the account for Children's Paradise.
  4. Add the amount in the Debit column to the previous balance in the Debit Balance column ($318.00 + $1,182.96). Write the new account balance, $1,182.96, in the Debit Balance column.
  5. Write the customer number, 120, in the Post. Ref. column of the journal. The customer number shows that the posting for this entry is complete

No comments: