Blog Archive

About Me

siler city, N.C., United States
well i really don't have much to say about me,i like rock , I'm vegetarian but i like sea food ,and I would like to go to college and study something that has to deal with kids or business but I'm really good learning medicine I like reading a lot (I'm so boring)but i love dancing any type of music if you would like to know more bout me just write and you would see!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 26, 2007

what is a subsidiary leager??????????????????

a subsidiary ledger is---a ledger that summarized in single general ledger account .
*we will be using accounts payable ledger -containing only accounts for vendors from whom items are purchased or bought on account

@we will be using accounts receivable ledger ----containing only the accounts for charge customers

No comments: