Blog Archive

About Me

siler city, N.C., United States
well i really don't have much to say about me,i like rock , I'm vegetarian but i like sea food ,and I would like to go to college and study something that has to deal with kids or business but I'm really good learning medicine I like reading a lot (I'm so boring)but i love dancing any type of music if you would like to know more bout me just write and you would see!!!!!!!!

Friday, November 16, 2007

IS ANYONE LISTENING?

SITUATION 1
Swamus Ryan like to be the first to know what is going on in the office. One of the reasons he is so well informed is that he looks through the papers on other employee's desk.

*Swamus is doing the wrong thing because Riverside Payroll has a reputation of a good working place.
*He is demostrating wrong ethical behavior because the paper work of others is private and it only involves the owner of those paper.
*He is showing that he is not good enough to be in the working position because he depends on the other employers paper work to get information.

No comments: