Blog Archive

About Me

siler city, N.C., United States
well i really don't have much to say about me,i like rock , I'm vegetarian but i like sea food ,and I would like to go to college and study something that has to deal with kids or business but I'm really good learning medicine I like reading a lot (I'm so boring)but i love dancing any type of music if you would like to know more bout me just write and you would see!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

OUTLINE CHAPTER 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@

customer-a person or business to whom merchandise or services are sold
sales tax-a tax on sale of merchandise or services
cash sale-a sale in which cash is receives for the total amount of the time of the transaction
credit card sale-a sale in which a credit card is used for the total amount of the sale at the time of the transaction
journalizing cash and credit card sales
1. write the date
2.place a check mark in the account title column to show that no account title needs to be written
3.write the cash register tape number
4.place a check mark in the post .
5.write the sales amount
6.write the sales amount
7.write the cash amount

No comments: