Blog Archive

About Me

siler city, N.C., United States
well i really don't have much to say about me,i like rock , I'm vegetarian but i like sea food ,and I would like to go to college and study something that has to deal with kids or business but I'm really good learning medicine I like reading a lot (I'm so boring)but i love dancing any type of music if you would like to know more bout me just write and you would see!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

whats the DIFFERENCE???????

PARTNERSHIP
*is two or more persons running a business
*two or more persons combine their assets and skills
PARTNER

*each member of a partnership
*must agree on how each partner will share the business's profit or net loss

2 comments:

DIVA said...

Where is the summary of Chapter 11? I do not see the comparison of a proprietorship/partnership. What about the liability of the business? What is held liable in either case?

adriana said...

I'm just done with my work I think? and you?